Friday, August 6, 2010

Cute and Fuzzy

That's the theme for this month's Clearly Inspired Challenge over at Clear Dollar Stamps. What could be cuter or fuzzier than a lamb!! I used the digi image Ewe are Special, printing him on watercolor paper so I could use my Tombow markers and do some watercoloring with the blender pen. I had taken my markers and images on vacation with me in case I ever needed anything to do! Indian Summer dsp from Basic Grey provided my color inspiration. Be sure and check out some of the other DT creations, talk about talent!!! You can find it all on Lori's blog. Play along with us, we'd love to see what you come up with!!!!!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

You did an awesome job with watercoloring that adorable lamb, Linda! I love the dp you paired him up with too. . .so cute ;D

Kevin Renz said...

You are right... so super cute! Great job Linda. I'm so happy that you contribute every month to CIC... I'm lucky!

mulberry station said...

awww..this is super cute Linda. Love your water coloring.
Nancy

Lisa Lara said...

This is really cute Linda. I love the paper you used with that border punch. He is so cute. I love those cute clouds.

Unknown said...

Very cute!