Thursday, August 19, 2010

More Digis for Your Enjoyment!

Clear Dollar Stamps had a new digital stamp release, and here are two more of my samples. I was so excited to work with these because of the fall theme. Who doesn't love those colors!! This set is called Pear-fect Tree and Wreath, a set of 8 images (2 images and 6 sentiments) for only $3.00. Now you can't beat that!!
Now this set is called Harvest Bounty, 3 images and 6 sentiments also for only $3.00. I used my Tombows and blender pen for this. I went with some scraps out of my scrap bin, liking the semi-non traditional autumn colors.
Thanks for stopping, I always enjoy hearing from you!

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

Beautiful cards Linda, very sweet images & I adore the stitching :)

Lisa Lara said...

These are so nice Linda, your coloring really stands out. I just love the patchwork squares behind your pumpkins.

Stacy Morgan said...

These are wonderful fall cards and that wreath is colored beautifully!