Saturday, May 1, 2010

You're My Wild One!

Another dual challenge card. I am having a blast combining challenges, but I'm trying to keep it to only two. That means more cards to make!!!!! This one starts with the fabulous Sweet Sketch Wednesday (I can't believe it took me this long to play these sketch challenges!), and the theme challenge over at OWH Stars and Stamps, Wild Thing (a card featuring a wild animal). I used the stamp set created by Wendy Hall for Clear Dollar Stamps called Jungle Fever. I'm rather partial to tigers, so this was perfect. I smudged this poor tiger's face when stamping, so I stamped it a second time, used my copics, cut out the face and popped it up over the original tiger. I used my most recent Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions for all my papers. The kit contains Cosmos Crickets Material Girl, not exactly papers for a wild animal theme. It is a challenge though, so why not!!!!! LOL!!! I used some ribbon and buttons that are in the kit. What a great day when a card can get made! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

18 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh he is soooooooooo cute Linda. Love how you colored him and popped him up. This is too cute.

Do What You Love said...

Here kitty, kitty, kitty...haha; what a great card; love the papers and the colors! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

Heather said...

This is amazing!!! I love it! Oh how I wish I knew how to sew! Hope you are having a great weekend!

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a cute, cute image. I love how your popped his head! Great dimension! Thanks for playing at SSW!

mulberry station said...

I love your colors and sweet image! Your card is adorable. I love the dimension to you card. Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW-DT

Joan Ervin said...

You have used those papers to perfection, Linda...love this awesome design and that adorable little tiger!!!!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Linda! What a sweet little tiger and I love the papers you used! Too cute! Thanks for playing along this week at OWH S&S!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Hehehe!!! So CUTE! i love the image, stitching and gorgeous papers! Thanks for playing along at SSW~!

Stacy said...

Ahhhh! I love this little lion! And so cute how you made him 3d! Beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us at SSW! I hope to see more of your creations soon!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute, and I like the sentiment.

Melissa Craig said...

This is just too sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a sweet lil image!!! Love him and your paper - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet tiger. love your fun colors. thanks for palying along @SSW!!!

JR Creations said...

Love the colours and the image. Perfect card. Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T

KymKreates said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful creation!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at SSW and good luck!
KymKreates

Lisa T said...

So cute! Love that little lion. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at SSW!

Jeannie said...

Great colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Operation Write Home said...

Linda he's adorable!! Love it!