Saturday, May 29, 2010

How Would You Like a Little Peek?

Sneak peeks have started for Clear Dollar Stamps! And you can get your hands on these wonderful stamp sets June 1st! This set is called Jesus is Knocking. I wanted to show a simple and quick way of using this main image without completely coloring it in. I simply stamped it and added color with a little watercoloring with the same ink. I then went to two of the previously released lines of Clearly Coordinating cardstock and Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl DSP. And the satin ribbon is the Tangelo Smoothie from CDS. I've gotta say, I love that satin ribbon!!!!!
Now with this card I'm using several of the soon to be released Clearly Coordinating line called Rustic Fall. Check out Lori's blog to see this, my favorite color group. Cardstock includes Pucker up, Wild ginger and Hot cocoa along with the Worn parchment satin ribbon (told you I love satin ribbon!!) Of course it made a trip thru the sewing machine as well as some pearls!!! Another two faves of mine!!!!! Now if you want to see some other beauties using this set, check 'em out here:


5 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Linda, beautiful job with the stamp set! I think this color palette is definitely one of my faves.

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are beautiful Linda. Great layout and pearls on your second card and awesome stitching on the first card!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, what beautiful cards! This is a great set and you totally did it justice! Keep up the great work!

Laurie Wilson said...

These cards are beautiful, my fav is the orangy one.

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love how you coloured the door but not the surrounding areas in the first card, it sure makes the door stand out. The other card is great too but hte first is my fave!