Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

And Happy Sneak Peek Day #3! Hope it's been a wonderful long weekend for all of you. Yesterday my DH took the boys to Grandma's house so I had the whole day alone to stamp!!!!! It was my Mother's Day gift which I thoroughly enjoyed...thanks guys! Anyway, here is my last preview to show, a set by Clear Dollar Stamps called Gone Fishin'. If you are in need of a masculine set, this is the one! I heat embossed the basket on water color paper and used my Tombow markers on it. The ribbon is vanilla grosgrain that I pleated then sewed into place. What do you think of those fabulous fish hook eyelets? They are so fun! My colors were inspired from the embossed fish DSP - Always artichoke, Ripe olive (from the new Clearly Coordinating Line at CDS being released tomorrow), and So saffron.
And here is the other image in the set that I water colored with Tombow markers. Colors include, from CDS, Mossy woods, Pineapple twist, and watercolor paper. The DSP is by Pink Paislee called Queen Bee. The grosgrain ribbon is Mud Pie, again from CDS's new Rustic Fall line. A few copper brads and I'm done. You're not done though, you have more fabulous projects to see right here:


4 comments:

Cassie said...

Great masculine sneaks, Linda! Those hook brads are perfect, and I love your papers. Hope you have a wonderful day ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are awesome guy cards. The little hooks on the one is cool.

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Love these Linda, and I am for-sure going to HAVE to have this set!!! I love those hooks!!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love your cards and the eyelet fishhooks are GREAT! Wish I'd had a few of those!