Friday, May 21, 2010

What a Week!!

This is the first card in quite a while I've gotten done!!! Just not a lot of free time! It's a dual blog challenge card - Sentimental Sundays (New Beginnings) and the Sweet Sunday Sketch. As you can see, I went with a new baby for my "new beginnings." I used two PaperTrey Ink sets, Bitty Baby Blessings and Inside and Out: Baby. So much fun, I could use this sketch over and over again! Back to work on my Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks too. So much fun, so little time to enjoy it all!!!!!

4 comments:

Annika said...

It's absolutely stunning, love the colours and textures and you're right - the layout rocks!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!
Hugs
Annika

Heather said...

Absolutely wonderful card! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and the lay out.

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. We hope you will join us again.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very soft and sweet!