Monday, May 24, 2010

A Warm and Quick Hello

I needed to get a quick "Hello" card mailed off this morning...and with the stack of DSP scraps I have collecting on my paper cutter, I figured I might as well make up something right from there! This card literally all comes from the scrap bin. I did have to dress it up a bit by hitting it with the sewing machine and adding some ribbon and rhinestones. The sentiment is by Penny Black. Now off in the mail it goes!!!!!!! Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love how this turned out. It is a great card.

Kevin Renz said...

This is great Linda... I love the warm oozy feeling you get when you get to use up those scraps!

Heather said...

Fabulous! Love the simple layout and the colors are awesome! Great card!

Linda Borneman said...

Linda, what a pretty quickie! And it doesn't even look like a quickie! Now, that's the kind of quickie I like! wink, wink! LOL