Friday, May 7, 2010

It's All About Flowers!

After all, that is what April showers bring!!! This is my card for the Clearly Inspired Challenge. I used the Pansy stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. I stamped the flower several times, cutting out parts of the flower to pop up. Love the look, however, I have a hard time photographing it...use your imagination!!! I used some of the Basic Grey Kioshi DP scraps I had laying around. The colors of cardstock I used were Elegant eggplant, Apricot appeal, and Cotton Candy, part of the Spring Whispers Clearly Coordinating line found at Clear Dollar Stamps. The embellishments are pearls and rhinestones by Basic Grey. Now let's see what you come up with using flowers as your theme. If you have Clear Dollar Stamps, use 'em, we'd love to see what you do with them. If not, still play along and have fun!

10 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Beautiful card Linda. Thanks for doing another great job.

Cassie said...

What a lovely card, Linda! I love the colors you picked for your image. . .gives such a soft look ;D

Heather said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Pretty, pretty! TFS. . .

Laurie Wilson said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors you used with the soft lilac! Beautiful layout!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty, Linda....such beautiful colors and I love the pansy!!!! You did an awesome job of combining all those challenges!!!

Lisa Lara said...

I love the colors you used on this Linda. So lovely. I love that image.

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is just beautiful. So soft and pretty!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! Your dp is great with the pansy.

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love this paper! How gorgeous! Great job colouring the flower.