Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't Worry Bee Happy


This is my second post for today, but I had to show this to you. I have missed playing along with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch Challenge. It's always a fun sketch and this week is not exception. Hopefully I'll stay on track to play! Anyway, I used the Garden Party Critters stamp set by Taylored Expressions. What an adorable set! Also all my papers came from the Garden Party Project Pantry Kit also by Taylored Expressions. You can catch a glimpse of the sparkle I added to the bees' wings. Thanks so much for stopping by. The Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks will be continuing the next two days so be sure and come back!! Happy holiday weekend!

10 comments:

Jeannie said...

Absolutely adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

mulberry station said...

I love your colors, image and fun paper you have used for this sweet card! Such a great sentiment too! Don't Wrry, Bee happy! :) love it!
Nancy SSW-DT

Stacy said...

What a happy card! I love the sentiment and you behive is adorable, love those papers too! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh love! That is so my sentiment at the moment - don't worry, Bee happy LOL! Kim

sweetbloominscraps said...

Yes, I see the sparkle. I love the hive and bee theme and the fun sentiment. We should all adopt that saying....Don't Worry, Bee Happy! Thanks for playing at SSW! Glad you are back! June 9 is our Anniversary Blog Hop that you will not want to miss!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is a super fabulous card! Perfectly colored and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh thats for playing along this week and for your sweet comment abaout my sketchs. Love the behive them. Your stamps are adorable and so is the paper. Have a sweet day! Thanks for playing alomng @SSW!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just buzzing with Beeeautifulness! ;) I LOVE the papers and the fun little bees. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Do What You Love said...

Look at those darling bees and love that hive! What a fun card with lovely papers, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

JR Creations said...

Fab card! Thanks for playing at SSW!!

Jenny T.