Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Relax and Unwind!

That's something we all need to do now that the holidays are over, relax and unwind. And if that involves a spa treatment, well more power to ya!!! This card is for the new month long challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog, Something New. Back on Cyber Monday, Heather had a sale on rubber stamps at Fresh Brewed Designs, and I bought the sheet of Sassy Coffee Girls. Shhhhh, don't tell Heather on me, but I haven't inked any of them up yet, until now. So to me, this stamp, called Some Things are Better Rich, is new!! Also, the sequin flower embellishments I've had forever and, like the stamp, have used them for the very first time. It's amazing what you can find in your stash when you take the time to look!! With any month long challenge, a prize is involved, so be sure and play along. You can find out everything you want to know about the challenge on the Fresh Brewed Blog. Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow such a beautiful card. sooooooo pretty.

VanessaB said...

love this stamp. i just made a card using it, in fact. :) love the colors you used and I always admire your coloring!

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! Your card is lovely and it makes me wish that I was at the SPA! She looks so RELAXED and CALM. SIGH.
I love the flower embellishment! It's beautiful!
Have a great evening!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Stacy said...

Ahhh looks relaxing! Great coloring on this fun card! I know what you mean about the stash though, hahaha,