Friday, January 20, 2012

Clearly Inspired Challenge

This card may be oh so sweet, but why did it take me oh so long to make? Being a slacker I guess. Anyway, welcome to our Clearly Inspired Challenge here at Clear Dollar Stamps. Our theme this time is PASTELS. I used the adorable pre-colored digi Sentimental Ewe, raiding my scrap bin for this little piece of pastel papers. The sentiment is from the clear stamp set Baby Bundle. Be sure and play this challenge because the players means more prizes to give away!!! And who doesn't love prizes?!!!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

This is perfect for the Pastel challenge, Linda! Gorgeous card :D

Shell said...

What a precious card!! I love the layout. Super job with the challenge. :)

Jennifer said...

This is Ewe so sweet! Love the little panels!

VanessaB said...

oh my goodness. that is sooooooooooooo cute and precious. makes me smile. love the card design :)

Barb said...

Just adorable Linda!!!!