Saturday, January 14, 2012

Doctor's Orders

I wanted to show off this adorable digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Happy Healing. You receive 3 images and 8 sentiments in this set for only $2.50!!! How fabulous is that?!!! I actually need something stronger than two hugs the way my back hurts from shoveling snow today! Our first snow storm and I'm ready for spring already!!! I'm submitting my card to the Get Well challenge over at Paper Pretties. Get well and sympathy are cards that I never seem to have on hand. I hope you'll come back tomorrow for our monthly blog hop at Clear Dollar Stamps. Hop along with us and comment for your chance at a prize!! Fabulous!

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Such a cute card Linda. Love your colors for this one. I love your mouse card too. I got a chuckle out of it.
Hugs,
Nancy

nessy said...

such a fun card ~would put a smile on any person`s face who is feeling unwell!!
vanessa xx

Cheryl First said...

This is so darling! Thanks for joining us at Paper Pretties this week for the "Get Well Card" CHallenge!
Cheryl First
Paper Pretties DT