Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bee Mine Valentine

I just can't say enough about this sweetie of a honey bee, she is so adorable!!! She is a new digi released last week at Fresh Brewed Designs. Her name is Cutie Pie Honey Bee and you can find her HERE. From the moment I saw her I couldn't wait to print her out and color her up! The sentiment is from a set that can be found HERE.

Phillip and I have our Disney trip all finalized. We are going in March and simply can't wait. I have a countdown app on my phone to remind me everyday - it's 45 days at this moment! I still need to make meal reservations but otherwise, everything is set. I'm so anxious to see my two nieces when we're down there. It's been far too long.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh girl, you make it sound amazing - I am getting all excited for you hehehe :D I cant wait to get to go. The kids and I have never been. We are hoping to take them in the next two years... we will have to wait and see.

Your card is ADORABLE! I love the colors. LOVE bright red and yellow together :D