Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Buttons and Bows

Welcome to our weekly challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog...Buttons & Bows. I wanted to use a Fresh Brewed Designs digi that I hadn't printed up in a while, and Debbie fit the bill. She looked like she needed a bow in her hair too, so how perfect!!! Using up more pieces of paper from my stash...hooray!!!

Just a quick reminder of our Valentine blog hop tomorrow. You are so going to love what you'll see from the design team...and if you want to see anything from me, I'd better get my butt in my craft room and start creating!!!!!!! Enjoy your day!!

5 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

This is such a pretty image and card!!! Love all of your colors and bows and buttons!

Stacy said...

Love it! Love the flower, so sweet, and beautiful color combo again! You can steal the cup cozy idea, or anything you want, I steal your layouts all the time! LOL!!!! I guess you just haven't noticed! hee hee ;)
Can't wait to see what you came up with for the hop tomorrow!
Warm Hugs,
Stacy

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! Wow! I just love how you colored her hair! This card is absolutely beautiful and as with all of your cards, VERY CLASSY.
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

VanessaB said...

I just HEART that bow in her hair! how very cute and creative! love this card! :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OK, so I LOVE this card! I can't even just pick one thing I love most. That bow in her hair is adorable and so fun. Gorgeous papers - super sweet card.

<3 it!
Heather