Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sweet Day

It's Wednesday, time to wish you a sweet day and say welcome to another fun challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I always love showing off the sketches that have been created for you by Arlana. They are always such inspiration.



Our lovely sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy, and here's a little bit about them:

"Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010. Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats. You will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies and whimsical critters. Stamp Fairy has new releases along with a free image every Friday and Guest Designers each month. Please visit the store and browse StampFairy’s wonderful images. We hope StampFairy’s images inspire YOUR creativity."


Our grand prize winner will receive a $10 gift certificate for use at Stamp Fairy.

Here's my card, using one of the adorable Stamp Fairy images from Garden Goblins. My initial thought was to do lots of paper piecing, but I was running late so I decided just to use my copics on him. I pulled out some Cosmo Cricket paper that I haven't used in a while, letting the colors from it determine my palette. Now let's see your creation using our wonderful sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  

10 comments:

Heide said...

I just love this image! Just darling. Great card love your papers too.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Wow Linda, you have been busy this week. I love all your cards. It was fun to take a look at all of them. I love the warm color scheme you have used on your card for SSW. The papers are so yummy. I love the fun image. So cute!! Hope you are doing well. Have a fabulous week!
Hugs, Nancy

VanessaB said...

oh so very darling. beautifully colored and oh so cute! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally adorable, love the image, he is so cute! Wonderfully put together, great card.

Patti P. said...

Linda, I love your coloring! although you are so right about the image being perfect for piecing.
Those are wonderful papers, but my fave are those felt flowers.
hugs...

Jeannie said...

This little goblin is the cutest! Love the felt flowers too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, this is a great card, I can just see him sitting in someone's garden. Your design papers are just perfect, such a great choice for a perfect card. Take care and have a lovely week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Genevieve said...

Oh he is a wee cutie, fab card Linda & gorgeous stitching as always :)

Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

This is so wonderfully done Linda. One of my favorite SF images and your coloring and paper combination just make it stand out as a work of art.

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Linda I love this image. Thought about doing it my self. Your colors are so perfect. Love your felt flowers. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana