Friday, May 18, 2012

Cupcakes...YUM!!

I tend to be a procrastinator and wait till the night before their due to start working on my DT cards. Sometimes it doesn't work out for me, but this time it did. Welcome to our Clearly Inspired Challenge. For the next two weeks, we are having a sketch challenge -- and you know I LOVE a sketch challenge!!!

Here's my card using the Clear Dollar Stamps digital set Yummy Cupcakes. This is why I can't say enough about colored digis, when you're late (like I always am) it helps to have your image all ready to go. And when you have a fabulous sketch to follow, a card can be put together in no time at all!! Sure hope you can join us at the Clearly Inspired Challenge.  

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Yummy , yummy card, great take on the sketch and love the ribbon!
hugs
glenda

Stacy Morgan said...

This is super yummy. Great sketch by the way.