Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hey, Friend

Good morning and Happy Cinco de Mayo! Phillip right now is taking the SATs, fingers crossed. Kevin is sitting right here beside me watching Toy Story. Okay, who am I kidding, I stop typing (a lot) and watch with him!!! Anyway, I wanted to show you this sweetie of a puppy from Doodle Pantry. He comes from the set Dizzy Dachshund, and you can get it FREE with purchase until May 13th. In honor of National Pet Week, Laurie has put into the Digi Grab Bag lots of fun animal images at 30% off!! But you need to hurry, these prices are good until May 13th as well. One more thing, don't forget to join us for our challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. Submit a project using a Doodle Pantry image and you will receive the set Scuba Sheep absolutely FREE!!! Lots going on, hope you have a wonderful today!  Oh, I almost forgot to say I followed the wonderful OWH Sketch found HERE.

12 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great, cutie card. I had a mini days hound and these cards made with this adorable image are very close to my heart!

Kathy W. said...

So very cute Linda! Love the layout:)

Barb said...

Absolutely adorable, Linda!!!

Donna said...

Hot dog, what an awesome card! So cute! Hope you have a happy Cinco de Mayo!

VanessaB said...

oh cuteness!!! love it. makes me smile :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

So love this happy dog and I love teh adorable background paper!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute. Love your design and colors. This fun card gave me a big smile.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this doggy and he makes one smile just to look at him! Your card is adorable!

Dawn Frost said...

I love this image Linda, he looks so happy! Great card, love the layout.

AllisonG said...

Everyone is just loving the dachsund image - he's so cute! I really like how you stacked the digi paper right next to each other in your layout. Very nice card!

Patti P. said...

You just have to love this sweet set and I love the sentiment you used with yours. I am sure I will get lots of use from this one.
Beautiful design LO.
hugs...

Sharon Basel said...

I like how you used the digi papers with this cute little hot dog! This is such a fun card. Great layout too.