Friday, May 25, 2012

Ava Dancing

Crazy busy days behind me...and it will only get worse over the next week!!! I finally found some time to sit down and make a card. I had two challenges I wanted to play along with -- the sketch at Catch the Bug and the Dots, Stripes and Ribbon challenge at Quirky Crafts. I used a Bugaboo image called Ava Dancing. She is part of the 12 Days of Christmas set, but she is so darling on her own, don't you think?! We're going to pop a DVD in tonight, I believe Moneyball won out! So I'm off to pop some popcorn. YUM!

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Super adorable card and love the dancing in pink ballerina! Wonderful sketch design and great pink bow.

Spyder said...

Super cute card, such a cute image!
Thank you for joining my Challenge over at Quirky Crafts! A new challenge starts this Sunday!
(Lyn)

Caro said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog