Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Frame It Up

Welcome to another fun challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Don't you just love this wall of pictures?! I wish I had the eye to arrange pics in such a fun way on my walls! Anyway, we're asking you to find inspiration from this picture for the making of your next card. 

Here's mine, using the frame idea and running with it!!!! Actually, I started out coloring up this image from Fresh Brewed Designs called Warm & Cozy Latte that I printed off really small three times. My frame is simply a 7/8" square punched out of cardstock then the scallop square punch lined up around it and punched. I used to do it the other way around, punch out the scalloped square then trying to center up the square punch in the middle of it. That hardly ever worked right the first time! I sure hope you can join us this week. Remember, it's all about the fun...and how many cups of coffee you consume while creating something!!!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Great card

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I know that's right! (quoting Gus from psych) HAHAHA!!! How much coffee you can consume while creating.... you are so funny!!! but it is oh so true! for me anyway! I have been coloring, painting with gloss and glitter, cutting by hand -60- little digis for a friend at dance. I just got news yesterday... designed it and got started. I am almost done, seeing as she needs them TONIGHT!!! ;) So yes, there has been LOTS of coffee consumed :D and thankfully not spilled ;)

GORGEOUS and oh so fun card! LOVE the layers and levels.

HUGS!
Heather

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration picture. LOVE the frame idea and how you incorporated it in your design.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, what a creative card, love the design, wow!