Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blessings to You


It's Tuesday, and hard to believe it's May already!! I have two more cards to share from the OWH Virtual Card Making Party. These are for Challenge #8, Patriotic Sister Cards. I found out that "sister cards" are two cards that are similar in design and/or inspiration, but still different in their own way. I used the same image here, a digital from Fresh Brewed Designs called Grace Fireworks. I kept with the red, white and blue color theme but changed up the papers and layout. These were fun to make, and now I have two more cards to put in my box for the troops to mail home to their family and friends. Thanks for stopping by. I hope to get more challenge cards done today along with my DT cards. I love to create!!

3 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Linda,

I love your patriotic "sister cards" -- they are so darn cute!

Thanks so much for playing along with this challenge!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh these are GORGEOUS 'sister' cards! Beautiful in so many ways and oh so special because of the cause you are supporting. I hope they bring smiles and lots of warm happy feelings to whomever receives them.

BIG HUGS!
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

I had never heard of a sister card till I read your post. I learn something new every day:O). Your patriotic card is beautiful, the little girl so sweet and I adore the design!