Thursday, May 3, 2012

Love You


Time for a new photo inspiration challenge at Paper Lovin' Gals. We so appreciate all the support and lovely creations everyone has shown us! What inspires you with our newest photo?


I went with the "love you" sentiment as well as the reds, pinks and white. I just ordered this set from Paper Smooches. This self-imposed challenge of not buying any paper until my birthday in September is hard sometimes! When I get the urge to buy paper, I go to stamp sites instead, and no regrets here! I love these sweet stamps! And my pink kitty with green eyes is all blinged up with her rhinestone collar...fabulous! Please join us at Paper Lovin' Gals for another photo inspiration challenge.

7 comments:

Michele said...

Love all of your layers Linda! Cute, cute, cute image!! I didn't know you were not buying paper until September?? Ohhh good luck!! I bet you are learning to use each and every scrap!!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Really cute image. Good luck with your challenge not to buy paper, I find that resistance is futile!


Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Glenda Atkins said...

Linda this is so great, all those layers and one little marvellous image, love it!

Heidi Baks said...

What a cute image! Love the heart paper to go along with the inspiration photo.

Monique said...

Hardest challenge of all is to not buy paper! This is such a cute little kitty.

Cheers
Monique

hollybeary creations said...

This came out so pretty!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your card and love your image (pink kitty with green eyes!)