Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sweet Bee

It's time to share with you our latest challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It's a blast from the past, giving us all a chance to revisit a previous sketch and have fun all over again.

Our sponsor this week is Paper Addictions. I highly recommend taking a look, I know you'll find some fun "must have" images. The winner this week will receive 5 items from the Paper Addictions etsy shop.

 My name is Jacqueline Mathews and I am a crafter and designer.  I love paper, pens, doodling, stamping and above all designing.  I have a degree in fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design.  I worked in the graphic design industry for many years and quit 15 years ago to become a stay at home mom for my 3 kids.  Now that the kids are older and don’t need me as much, I am reinventing myself and have decided that I wanted to create my own line of digital stamps.  I have dabbled in rubber stamping and became a “Stampin’ up!” demonstrator and had a blast, but thought it would be more fun to create my own stamps.  I decided digital was the way to go.  It is affordable for the customer and for the designer.  I now have a digital stamp shop on Etsy called “PaperAddictions”.  I would love to create my own line of rubber stamps someday, but for now I am testing my designs out in my shop to see if anyone likes them.  I am pleasantly surprised that I have gotten a good response to the images I have designed so far.  This positive response has motivated me to create more images in the future.


Here is my card, using the adorable Bee Holding Cupcake. I loved this cutie, especially his high top tennis shoes! Too fun. I sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
  


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing card Linda.

Such a cute image.

I love your papers and the added glitter on the wings.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
x

mulberry station said...

such a cute image. I love the sparkly wings. Take care and I am thinking of you and our family.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

This is just darling! Great striped papers and loving all the sparkle.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Glenda Atkins said...

oooh so cute, love the sparkle on the bee's wings, the bright yellow flower and your fab background paper! Great combination!
hugs
glenda

Joanna M. said...

Oh snap! This card is just the cutest! I love him from his little high top shoes to the glitter on his wings! Really fantastic!

Kathie said...

Hi Linda,sorry I'm late commenting but I've been away with my family for a few days break before the boys go back to school this coming week. Love your sweet card this little Bee is so cute and such and awesome image for a babies card and I just adore those sparkly wings. Take care and hope you've having a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jeannie said...

Adorably sweet little bee and the glittery wings are perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sally Dube said...

This image is SO CUTE!! Love your papers and the sparkly wings!! Super sweet Birthday card!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally