Friday, July 12, 2013

Just For You

Tuesday Morning Sketches is celebrating their 4th birthday with a party. They have 4 sketches to choose from to play along. Of course I had big dreams of creating with all four sketches then reality set in that I might have to be happy with one! Besides, my mojo didn't come back with us from vacation so I'm a little lacking in the creative juices! Here's my one card using one of the sketches. The image is a pre-colored digital from Clearly Digi Stamps called Everyday Jargon. I merged the lid onto the jar of cookies and used the digital paper from the same set. Over at The Outlawz, the Monday Greeting Card challenge is a cookie theme...perfect! I'm popping this card in the mail for Mom's birthday...I hope it makes it to her in time.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Doesn't look like you've lost your touch to me, Linda! Very cute and a wonderful take on the sketch. I'v ebeen working on that challenge too. Thos cookies are looking really good right now. We've been talking about chocolate at work today and I am fixating on it. Bad idea! But great card!

Jessi Fogan said...

This is super sweet! I love the colours. I hate it when mojo doesn't play nice - I hope yours gets home soon! Thanks for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches' Birthday Party :)

Jenée said...

Oh yum! Those cookies look good enough to eat (smile). Great use of one of our sketches. Thank you for helping us celebrate our birthday by sharing your card in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.

Debbie said...

Sweet card!! Cute image and I love the brads!!
Thanks for playing with us at our birthday party at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Yummy looking cookies, fabulous colours and a great sketch to draw upon makes for one lovely card Linda!
hugs
Glenda

mulberry station said...

Linda, I am so happy you joined us for the Blog Hop. This is the cutest card. I love the image and the soft colors. Sooo yummy.
Hugs, Nancy

Melissa Craig said...

What a great card - I want one of those cookies. Yummy! Thank you for celebrating TMS' 4th birthday with us.