Wednesday, July 3, 2013

On Vacation

I think it's hilarious, the theme for our month long challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog is vacation...and I'm on vacation as we speak (well, type & read!!). That's why I went with Bob from Fresh Brewed Designs. He's such a fun image!!! I've been in the pool more than in the ocean -- love the sandy beach, just prefer chlorinated water to the dirty salty water of the ocean! Call me crazy! Anyway, I sure hope you can join us for our month long Fresh Brewed challenge -- it's also a prize challenge!!!

Just a quick reminder of our rubber stamp release and blog hop Monday, July 15th. You definitely won't want to miss this one!!









1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is SO CUTE!!! Love the fresh clean colors. Totally reminds me of a day at the pool... and I SO hear ya!!! I wish we had a pool to chill out in. I HATE getting in the icky ocean water :/ ... we have to wait a few weeks (well, we prefer to, the beaches arent closed or anything) After all of the rain we had and it going into the drain water run off thingys :) (the pipes that lead and dump into the ocean) I can only imagine all of the dirty icky things floating around in there :( blech!!!

Enjoy your vacation sweetie!!!