Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Clean and Simple Challenge

Today is our newest Clean and Simple challenge over at The Outlawz -- One Layer Cards!! Talk about an intimidating task for me!!! I started off using the Sponge and Spritz technique I found over at Splitcoast Stampers. I used three different Memento inks for the sponging, Morocco, Dandelion and Bamboo Leaves. I spritzed with water but not a lot, I didn't want my card to warp. Then I stamped the image (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps) and sentiment (Our Daily Bread) in Versafine black ink. So much more I wanted to add but settled for some stitching lines with my white gel pen. This was definitely my challenge for the day!!! Hope you can join us for some one layer card fun, CAS style.
 

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Linda, this is such a simply stunning card and I absolutely love it. Your rocked this challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card, very African looking and wonderfully done!
hugs
Glenda