Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweet Spring is on the Way - Second Post for Today

Sun in forecasted and temps in the 40's...to me that means spring!! How sweet it is...speaking of sweet, welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday, we are always glad to have you join us. Arlana has come up with yet another wonderful sketch. I still don't know how she does it!!! And if that isn't amazing enough, check out our sponsor...

That's right, it's Di's Digi Downloads! And Diane has been so generous, not only did she provide the DT with an image, but she is offering a prize of 5 FREE DIGIS!!! Be sure and leave a comment at the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog to be eligible to win. Can't wait to see what you create!!

Spring has definitely been on my mind as you can see by my card!!! I used the adorable image Gardening Maisy. Gardening for me involves container gardening and leaving the pots up on my deck where the deer can't get at them. However the squirrels and racoons climb up and help themselves! I can't win!!! I'm working on my KI kits from Taylored Expressions, this one contains October Afternoon's Fly a Kite DSP. Now head on over to the rest of the DT's blogs, you can find links for them along my sidebar.


11 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Just beautiful Linda! Your stitching is flawless and I just love your Springy colors!

Deanne :)

Stacy said...

Beautiful spring card! Perfectly put together as always!

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, your card is so perfect I just adore your stitching, do you use your machine for anything else eg sewing or is it just for card making? I adore your spring flowers I hate autumn I hate all of the leave on the ground and I'm not looking forward to it. I hope spring comes for your soon and is very warm and sunny. Great card.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Stacy Morgan said...

SHe is just the sweetest thing. I like all these springy colors and papers Linda.

mulberry station said...

Linda, this is the sweetest image and I would give anything to be able to start planting stuff outside. We got snow again this last weekend. It has fianlly warmed up a bit this afternoon...so maybe Spring is in sight. YOur card is so cute. I love the stiching and have to try that sometime. I just need to get another machine. I don't want to use paper with the one I have. Anyway, I love your spring DP and colors. I am waiting by the mail....can't wait to see what is coming.
Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, well we did create with the same image this week...but I do love gardening too and this image couldn't be sweeter. We are finally starting to warm up again this week. Last week I had to bring in my spring pots so that they didn't freeze. Your gardening Maisy is so adorable! I love your spring colors and your signature sewing is always a perfect touch! Thanks for your sweet comment today. I had way too much fun this week on my card! Check out the unveiling and transfer! Have a great week!
Judi

Jeannie said...

Those brads look like the Easter pastel M&M's!! Such a fun springtime card - perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

This is such a sunny, cheerful card that is perfect for Spring. Great combination of papers - you're so good at that. Definitely puts me in Spring mood! Hope you're having a good week.
Hugs,
Sharon

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet card. I love that image that you used. Your colors are just so fun for spring. You colored you image up so perfectly. Love you sweet stitching!!!! Have a sweet week. Arlana

cebelica said...

Your creations are all so beautiful. I love them! There's something for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-one-but-two-awards.html

Hugs!

Genevieve said...

Perfect spring card Linda! Beautiful papers & the stitching is WOW! You have a lot of little visitors to your garden, the most interesting thing we have had in our garden apart from the abandoned kittens was a frog, my daughters were amazed lol. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve