Monday, March 14, 2011

Simple!!

Can you believe it, yet another CAS card!!! My inspiration for this one came from the CAS Fall to Sketches #131. I used my daisy die that has never been used (GASP!!) with some scraps from the good ol' scrap bin. Why won't it ever look like I've used stuff from it???!!! I used a $1 stamp that has never seen ink (Double GASP!!). Now talk about a card that can be easily popped in the mail! I may have to make a few more of these!!!!!


Now be sure and come back tomorrow, Clear Dollar Stamps is having it's digital stamp release...and they are fabulous!!!!! Speaking of CDS, Friday will be our new Clearly Inspired Challenge, and Sunday is our Blog Hop. There will be prizes so be sure and participate in them both!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Simple and sweet its GREAT! Love the white space.

Brenda Dean said...

This is so simple and so pretty! Love it! As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.