Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cards, Coffee, and a Challenge

WooHoo, how did you like the blog hop yesterday for Fresh Brewed Designs' new rubber release? I have good news, you have until Friday to hop, and if you do, you could win a prize of 5 yards of Martha Stewart ribbon, 3 crocheted heart embellies, 3 buttons, 16 sheets of 4 x 6 DSP, unmounted Cutie Pie Flowers and Handstamped By stamps. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Well now today we have a challenge for YOU...Pink and Paper Piecing. And since it is the first Wednesday of the month, it is our PRIZE CHALLENGE! You can find all the details on the Freshly Brewed Challenge Blog. Remember, the prize is 5 FREE DIGIS!!! Keeping up the rubber stamp theme from yesterday, I used Caution Contents are Hot. She is one sassy chic in her hot pink dress and latte in hand! I'm thinking of sending this to my Sister-in-law for her birthday...hope she likes it!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love this sassy gal!( i love that you gave her black hair, I can pretend I could have that figure LOL) Perectly pink and fantastic card!