Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's All About the Polka Dots

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!!!! It's Wednesday morning after all, and instead of surfing all the wonderful blogs, I am just now posting for today. What a mixed up past couple of days! Anyway, welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenge for this week, polka dots!! How fun! Show us your fun and funky or even some cute and creative use of the dots! I used the stamp La Dolce Vita from Fresh Brewed Designs. I paper pieced this sassy lady's top in, you guessed it, polka dots. Oh, speaking of paper piecing, don't forget our monthly long prize challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog, paper piecing and pink. Now back to our regularly scheduled program - more dotted papers were found in my scrap bin, you know, those little strips that you simply cannot find it in your heart to throw away!! Well I just used three of them up!!!!!! I thought the "smile often" sentiment left the possibilities wide open for this card...birthday, thinking of you, etc. Now be sure and check out all the fun polka dotted creations by all the FBD DT members. Then get stamping and show us yours!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Fun card my friend! You are not the only one who is all mixed up this week! I thought yesterday was Wednesday! UGH and this time change is killing me! I am a night owl anyway so getting up is pure torture!!! Bravo to you for using your scraps that I always push to bottom of the trash can so I won't see them and feel bad for not using them! Ha ha! Have a lovely day, what ever day it is!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is fun and wonderful! Such bright vivid colors and a fabulous design - this just spells happy all over it! well done, Linda! :)