Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sweet & Sassy

Welcome to our latest challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Yes, I'm late with my post. If only life could stop interfering with my stampin' & blogin' I'd be ok!! Anyway, what a fun sketch, sure hope you can give it a try and join us. We have a wonderful sponsor...

Yep, it's Sassy Cheryl's who is sponsoring us this week!! I couldn't be more thrilled. A $5 gift certificate for Sassy Cheryl's is up for grabs for one lucky winner.

 "Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images."
Here's my card, using the super sweet Autumn Swing image. Sally is so adorable, getting one last swing in before the snow starts falling instead of the leaves. I found an old card kit that needed to be used up and the colors worked wonderfully. Be sure and check out what the rest of the SSW team did, you'll definitely be inspired.


5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

As always, I had a GREAT time perusing your blog. You do some darn work, doll! Love the Stella Says card and this one is beautiful too.

mulberry station said...

I agree with Joanna, it is always fun to come and see what your create. Wasn't this a fun image to work with? It was really fun to see how different each of us created with this one. I love them all. I love your colors and papers. So cute.
Hugs, Nancy It was great to see they got your stella card on. Yehhh.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Linda,
Such sweet papers with this cute image. It is so much fun to see what everyone did different with the same iamge. Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

So perfectly sweet! The buttons send it over the top cute!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the design and bright colours on this card, such a cute image too!
hugs
Glenda