Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boo Who?

I've been busy working on "stuff" around the house and lost total track of time. My card for today wasn't even completely done either so off to my stamp room I went and got to work. I'm using a Fresh Brewed Designs image called Boo Who Owl. I like that the sentiment is included. I added a little touch of purple with the scallop oval and brads (hidden behind my watermark) to break up all the black and orange. I like that pop of color. This card is a reminder of our month long challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog, PUMPKINS. 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is so cute and colorful and fun!
LOVE the touch of purple and the super cute layout. You always find the most fabulous papers!!!
Off to get some of my housework done :D
Sending BIG HUGS and MANY SMILES,
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous papers and adore the owl on the pumpkin image! Terrific card!
hugs
Glenda