Sunday, October 13, 2013

Missing You

This week for our CAS challenge at The Outlawz we're making "Miss You" cards. I'm feeling sentimental with my son away at college and thought this would make a nice theme. The ironic part is Phillip was home this weekend for, as he put it, to get some sleep and home cooked meals. Talk about putting the pressure on to come up with some meals he would love!

For my card, I used a die from Simon Says Stamp called, your guessed it, Absolutely. The heart is also a die, Mini Hearts Set. I covered it with glossy accents for a fun look. The sentiment is the only thing stamped here and is from the Circle of Honor set by Paper Smooches. I simply had to add the faux stitching lines, it was too plain without 'em.
  

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a great CAS card! Perfect for a college kid! I am sure he will appreciate it! Have a wonderful week.

Glenda Atkins said...

The words say it all, love the CAS design!
hugs
Glenda