Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Holly Wreath Snowman

I'm slowly working on more holiday cards, and I couldn't resist using a snowman for today. This Fresh Brewed Designs cutie is called Holly Wreath Snowman and can be found HERE. He is very special to me - he's the one I used on a card I submitted to Heather's design team call way back when. And how thrilled I was to be accepted onto the Fresh Brewed Designs team!!! I have this snowman to thank for that!! The papers are from my scraps, a task I am forever trying to complete to use 'em up. I've come to the conclusion that it will never happen!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope it's a wonderful day for you.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am so sorry I am just commenting on this today. I think your card is ADORABLE and it just makes me smile.
You are so special to me! I am so blessed to have you on my DT and couldn't thank you enough for all you do for me (and put up with.
I hope you can feel these {{HUGS}}


Heather