Monday, October 28, 2013

Merry Christmas

Ever have one of those cards that you make that simply makes you happy? This one did because I so enjoy using non-traditional colors on Christmas cards. Brown and teal, on a Christmas card?? Whoever heard of such a thing?!!! Well it all started with this Doodle Pantry image, Antique Ornament. Even the digital papers included in this set don't scream Christmas...and I love it!!!! I have several challenges that I'd like to submit my card to:

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Christmas card
Aud Sentiments - Christmas sentiment
My Heart Pieces - Anything Christmas
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Use everyday pattern paper

8 comments:

Heather said...

This is a really great color combo! So NOT Christmas, but with the ornament it is definitely Christmas! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Patti P. said...

I agree Linda, what a yummy card and loving the non traditional colors.
hugs...

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

What a lovely card, love your embossing and the Ornaments! Well done!
Have a great week!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great ornament on your card and love the dry embossing you did.
Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun challenges.

Barbara - DT
http://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a wonderful combination of colors and the paper is perfect for the non-Christmas paper challenge at CSAYL! Great card :>)

Caz said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck

Caz xx

Mayras Designs said...

Nice colors !! I love that you used something different besides the normal colors ! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges !! I hope you join us again !!

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com