Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Merry & Bright

Welcome to our latest and greatest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Sketch challenges are my absolute favorite, and I feel so blessed to be on the design team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, talk about a great group of ladies.

This week our sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique. Every time I check out this shop, I always find something new and even more adorable!!! Our winner this week will receive a £10 voucher for Digi Stamp Boutique.

 "All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating."

I decided to go Christmas with this one. I used the sweet Cute Polar Bear image. Something this adorable will definitely have to be used over and over again!!! Now I sure hope you can join us this week and have fun at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

I am submitting this card to the month long challenge at the Digi Stamp Boutique blog.
 
 


8 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet and adorable is your card?! I love it.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Joanna M. said...

Pretty. It's nice to see a rectangular card. I get so in the habit of making squares that I forget how nice A2's look. Great job this week.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the image, it is adorable, fab Christmas card! Love the snowflake arrangement in the top corner!
hugs
Glenda

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, your card is one of my favorites this week.. Your bears are so cute. I love your papers and coloring.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

This is so adorable, what a great winter card. Sure to get rid of the Winter blues!
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

So sweet! I love that you just colored the hat and scarf and the sparkly snow!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sally Dube said...

What a sweet Christmas card - just love the bears and your added sparkly snowflakes!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, sorry I'm so late commenting I really thought I had commented on everyone's blogs shows what jet lag does to you as you get older. LOL. I love your card it's so so cute, great colours and papers and your snowflake embellishments are perfect. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox