Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stella Says Sketch

Stella has a new sketch for you to try over the next 2 weeks. Check it out at Catch the Bug. I'm so happy to have been chosen as Bugaboo's Biggest Fan for October and couldn't wait to show you my card. I used the witch's feet image from the Halloween Blocks mini set. I have all this washi tape and trying to find ways to put it to use. Love the fun brightness of it. The ghost paper was a scrap piece...hooray for using up scraps! And hooray for Bugaboo! Hope you can join us.

  

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card is soo cute. I love the feet images.
Hugs, Nancy

mulberry station said...

PS..love the use of the washi tap too. I have some and need to start using it.
Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Linda, this is so cute! Love the papers and the matching coloured stockings on the image! Fab Halloween card!
hugs
Glenda