Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stella Says Sketch

Stella has a new sketch for you to try over the next 2 weeks. Check it out at Catch the Bug. I'm so happy to have been chosen as Bugaboo's Biggest Fan for October and couldn't wait to show you my card. I used the witch's feet image from the Halloween Blocks mini set. I have all this washi tape and trying to find ways to put it to use. Love the fun brightness of it. The ghost paper was a scrap piece...hooray for using up scraps! And hooray for Bugaboo! Hope you can join us.

  

4 comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card is soo cute. I love the feet images.
Hugs, Nancy

mulberry station said...

PS..love the use of the washi tap too. I have some and need to start using it.
Nancy

Creative M said...

Totally cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Glenda Atkins said...

Linda, this is so cute! Love the papers and the matching coloured stockings on the image! Fab Halloween card!
hugs
Glenda