Sunday, June 14, 2009

WAY TO GO PENS!!!


I could not be prouder than I am right now to say I am from Pittsburgh!!!!! Congrats to the Pittsburgh Penguins for winning the Stanley Cup! I've gotta admit though, I'm glad it's over, I don't think my heart could take much more of the excitement!!!!!!! Friday afternoon I received my SU order which included my complimentary copy of the new catalog. Well here I am, sitting in front of the TV watching game #7 trying to look at it. Needless to say, the catalog got closed and set aside! Too much excitement!! Then when the game ended, my son and I drove out to our local sporting goods store to be the first in line for Stanley Cup champ attire --- only to find out they wouldn't be opening until 7am Saturday morning!!!!!! Talk about disappointment!! I wanted to show up to work on Saturday with my champion shirt on!!!!!! Oh well!

No comments: