Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Out on a Limb

I can't believe how much time always seems to pass between my blog posts. I simply need more hours in a day to get everything done!!!!!


This card was just for fun, using PaperTrey Ink's set Out on a Limb. I stamped the branch on PTI's Kraft paper with Raspberry Fizz and New Leaf inks and Palette's Cognac for the branch itself. Liquid Pearls added a nice touch to the centers of the flowers. I bought several bottles of liquid pearls in various colors, and just today used them for the first time! I seem to say that about a lot of my must have purchases!!! Card stock colors include kraft, Pretty in pink and Chocolate chip. The designer paper is Basic Grey's Eva. I scallop punched the bottom edge and added a few silver brads. The sentiment is popped up several times.


Thanks again for stopping by. It's raining right now, something that we actually needed! Our road is being resurfaced so now we get to drive in mud! It's always something.

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW! The liquid pearls look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Linda! Love the colors and the Liquid Pearls centers!

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty, great white touches on the flowers.