Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello Friendly Hummer!


Alright, it's bed time, but I wanted to post this card --- it's for a swap and I was afraid I would send it off to the hostess before taking a picture and putting on my blog. Do it now while you're thinking about it, right?! Anyway, it's a PaperTrey Ink swap, and I only buy from them a little!!!!! Try like every month!!! They just had a new release on the 15th and my order shipped yesterday!!!!! That's only one day!!!!! Can't wait to play. In the mean time I used the set Birds of a Feather for this one. Colors include chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, riding hood red (two in colors I am definitely going to miss!). I used SU's Bella Rose DSP as well as my sewing machine, gold brads, ribbon and stickles. Such a fun card! Now I can't wait to see what everyone else has done for the swap!!!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! This is beauitful! Great layout and the colors are perfect together. The stitching looks fabulous! Great job!

Chrissy said...

this is really nice!

Anonymous said...

Great card and I love the stitching you did! Great color combination, too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! I love the layout and the warm colors.