Sunday, May 11, 2014

You are a True Friend

Happy Mother's Day! I'm scheduling this to post Sunday morning for the clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz. It is actually my challenge. I so often use designer paper on my cards that I thought how fun it would be to create our own background using stamps. Any "handmade" background will do, as long as the card itself is CAS. I used lots of products from Simon Says Stamp...Hello You and Life is a Journey stamp sets, SSS inks and cardstock, and SSS Big You die. The word "YOU" is popped up for that much needed dimension. Join us and have some fun over at The Outlawz.

I left yesterday for Ohio to workout and do a necessary testing towards my goal of 5th degree black belt next June. It's a lot of work and dedication, something that has been re-sparked in me. I'll let you know how my weekend went in my next blog post.
    

No comments: