Sunday, May 25, 2014

Some Like it Hot

I am running so far behind on, well, everything, that I just now got my card done for the clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme this week is a "Just Because I Love You" card. I've had these Chili Peppers from Doodle Pantry printed off for a while now, and they fit this challenge perfectly. The little strip of paper is also from the Chili Peppers set. Because I love Doodle Pantry, and I think you will too, be sure and shop now because there's a 40% off your purchase sale going on right now. Check it all out HERE. Hope you can join us at The Outlawz too for our CAS challenge.  

2 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, such a fun card. Your right it works perfectly for the challenge. Love that embossing folder - how fun!!
Hugs, Sarah T

Just so you know - I don't like it hot but love those red peppers on the card. hehe

Dawn Frost said...

I'm with Sarah Linda, I LOVE the embossing folder, don't like heat at all but love the hot pepper card!