Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sing to the Lord!

What a beautiful day it was today! The sun was shining, the temperature was warm, and the slight breeze was oh so perfect. So much has been going on as of late, I'm always in a state of playing catch up. And that goes for ALL my card making too. This one makes use of the sweet stamp of the month at From the Heart and it's called Garden Fence. I got this done just in time, which means I'll receive next month's absolutely free!!! I like that!!!! Back to my stamp room, I have some DT cards to make. YIKES!!!

2 comments:

Imke said...

Linda, this is such a great card. Love the different DP and your coloring is awesome.

Thanks for joining our SOTM May 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

Stephanie said...

This is adorable, thanks for playing along in our May Stamp of the month challenge at FTHS.