Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sweet Purple???

My apologies for being late with my post. I've been dealing with a back in spasm that has had me flat on the bed for all of yesterday. Today I'm upright and happy about that!

Welcome to our last challenge of the month at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We have a blast from the past sketch along with a twist. Here is the sketch...fabulous! And the twist is PURPLE. You know my feelings about purple, it's not my favorite, but a challenge isn't a challenge unless it put you outside your comfort zone.  

Our lovely sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies. Owner Tammy is generously awarding our winner with a $12 gift certificate to the store. She also provided the DT with images of their choosing...Thanks Tammy!!! 

I went with the cute Fairy image, Growing a Flower. A perfect sweetie to dress up in purples. You can't see it in the photo but I added just a hint of sparkle with my new Wink of Stella pen. Love the subtleness that I wish I could capture on film. Sure hope you can join us this week for our blast from the past sketch and P is for PURPLE challenge.

5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Ugh, back spasms. That's no good! Glad to hear that you are feeling better this morning. I struggled with the purple too. I like purple but almost never use it on cards. Sigh. Your card is sweet tho.

Heide said...

My hubby is having back problems at the moment. Glad yours is doing better. Your card is super sweet. Love the piercing around the image, I wish I could remember to do this with some of my cards. Take it easy and enjoy the weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I hope your feeling better with your back pain nothing worse, I glad your on your feet again and feeling a little better now. I do love your pretty card and this cute image and great design papers. I would have to say purple would be one of my very favourite colours. I do hope we never have a twist with pink and brown or blue and brown I couldn't handle that. Take care and hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

I sometimes struggle with back spasms too... NO FuN!!! Love your card - super sweet image!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

Such a Sweet image Linda. I love a purple color scheme..Add a little blue and green and it is really yummy. I hope you are feeling better. There is not many things worse than dealing with back problems. I have had my share of that in the past. Get feeling better!!!
Hugs, Nancy