Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet New Sketch and Sponsor

I promised you a new sketch, and here it is! Every Wednesday at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Arlana creates the funnest sketches around!! I promised you a new sponsor too...

We are thrilled to be sponsored this week by Broken Box Stock

"Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn illustrations and digital stamps by Wendy Sefcik. Crafters, digital stampers, scrapbookers, business owners, teachers, bloggers, website owners, etc. adore the collection of clipart and find endless ways to spruce up their look with Broken Box Stock graphics." 

The prize for our winner this week is this Holiday Toodle Set Printable Page!

Speaking of Toodles, that's exactly what I used here. Her name is Christmas Toodles and can be found HERE. Don't you just love her hair?!! I had to make it pink, well, just because. She certainly didn't look like the kind of gal who would go for brown or blonde hair!!! Keeping with the quirky theme, I thought a blue poinsettia would be perfect too. Sure hope you can join us this week for another fabulous challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday



7 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Linda I love your Christmas Toodle, especially that pink hair piled high remind's me of Dolly Parton's hair. Love your colours and papers used. Congratulations on being the guest designer over at Love To Create great work my friend something you really deserve with all your great creations. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

Oh I love her pink hair Linda! Love these wonderful colors and papers together. A fun image and a really terrific card! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Sharon

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, This little gal sure puts a smile on my face. I love how her hair is all piled up on the top of her head. So cute. I love the papers and cute little flower too. have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Ohhhhh....how fun! What cute colors and papers. Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Sally Dube said...

Linda - Love your card!! Love, love, love the papers and all the pink!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Linda Palmer said...

One of these days I've got to stop the emails and start following you. Love all your cards but don't see them as much as I would like. I skip over my emails anymore so going to add you to a different list so I won't miss your great cards.

Joanna M. said...

You and I were channeling the pink/green theme weren't we?!! Another cutie!