Monday, November 19, 2012

Guess Who?

I have two blog hops going on, so be sure and check 'em out - Fresh Brewed Designs and Clearly Digi Stamps.

I really need to get on the ball and get a box together to send to OWH. I have a feeling though that it won't be until after the holidays, with the post office being crazy this time of year. Anyway, I love this Doodle Pantry set called Funny Disguises. I thought how fun for a soldier to send this home to a loved one with the "Guess Who?" sentiment! I made use of a sketch from OWH's Stars and Stamps blog. I liked this sketch so much, I did all three cards the same, just changed up the papers. Here are the other two...


My pile is growing, very slowly. Will have to get a move on!! I'm going to raid some of the cards in my stash, just need to get some insides to them. If you decide to participate by sending cards to Operation Write Home, be sure there is no glitter on them. Read all about this wonderful organization HERE.  

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

These are totally cool - love the different papers you used to make such great cards.

Donna said...

These are adorable and what a great idea for OWH. I haven't sent a box to OWH this month and it probably won;t happen this month but I'll work for December some time. I've been working on a big project for Doodle Pantry that's almost done at least I hope so. I need to get back to Christmas crafting. Thanks for the inspiration and reminder!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous cards for OWH, one image many colours and three different wonderful cards! Nicely done!

Dawn Frost said...

OMG Linda I love all three cards, lol, perfect for OWH!