Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hannah Belle Cooks

Just a quick note about the quick card I made last night. This is Hannah Belle Cooks, a new and adorable rubber stamp just released this weekend at Fresh Brewed Designs. I found this paper in my stash sent to me a long time ago (thanks Heather!!). How perfect to use it with dear Miss Hannah Belle. I should get started cooking myself, actually baking. By now I usually have several different varieties of cookies in the freezer for Christmas. I package them up to give as gifts (the staff at Starbucks treat me REAL good after I give them a tray!!!)). As you've probably guessed, I don't have one single batch made...how sad. I'd better get going because Christmas will be here in no time!!! 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

I should be doing some of that baking too but can't get my mind wrapped around it just quite yet:O) Did make my Christmas Pudding the other day and that was it! Love your card with the adorable girl whipping up a batch of something yummy. lovely papers too!
Happy Thanksgiving!