Friday, November 16, 2012

From One Cat Person to Another

It's Friday!!! Since it's the third Friday of the month, that means it's time for a new Clearly Inspired Challenge. This time we're looking for Clean and Simple (CAS). I've been embracing my CAS side lately, but still can't seem to get away from those layers!!! My cat and mouse come from the adorable Meows set by Lisa Lara. I used the color version (of course!), keeping with the quick and easy side of CAS. I did not pop up the image layer, and the only "embellishment" is some Crystal Effects to Miss Kitty's nose. CAS, Q&E, and ready to be dropped in the mail to a friend...who also loves cats!! Be sure and join us for our Clearly Inspired Challenge, the more players we have, the more prizes are up for grabs!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Your card is just darling, Linda! I'll be giving mine to my neighbor, so I used the same sentiment as you ;)

Glenda Atkins said...

oooooh so cut, love it.

Glenda Atkins said...

Ok that should read cute not cut....