Monday, September 17, 2012

You are my Angel

This is my second post for today, but I couldn't wait to share this card with you!!! It's a newly released set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Angels. Of course I used the colored version...there are six to choose from, both color and outline. I was tired Saturday night (despite an evening trip to Starbucks) so I needed to do something quick and easy. I pulled designer papers out of my scrap bin and it came together so fast. This is for the Twisted Thursday challenge over at The Outlawz Challenges - the theme was angels. Perfect. 

4 comments:

Sarah Biswabic said...

What an adorable card!

Sara I. said...

Adorable image and the design/papers work wonderfully with her!! Have to go check out the set! xx

Deanna Green said...

Very beautiful card...my Mom loves angels!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love it, it is so cute and whimsical, love your background design!