Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Boo Who?

Okay, here I am, thinking I'm ahead of the game, have a great card made for today's post show casing another Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp and a fun card for tomorrow's The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog that FBD is sponsoring. Well, it turned out, I didn't follow the month long challenge theme of "sewing", so I had to switch my cards around. So today, allow me to present to you my Halloween card using the adorable digital image Candy Corn Trick or Treat and the sentiment that is from a set you can find HERE. Going thru some of my scraps, I found these two great pieces of Halloween papers. Both are all sparkly. And the ribbon is from this month's ribbon club at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Another fun Halloween card!

 

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE THIS CUTE CARD!!! THE PAPERS ARE FUN AND FANTASTIC!!! I just saw a post on FB last night where someone shard a link that OREOS have a new candy corn flavor out!! Of course I gagged, but I am sure the kids will be thrilled! They LOVE candy corn, but all of them have peanut allergy warnings. Jelly Belly did not, and we found ONE bag in 3 years! LOL!!! LOVE the ribbons and sparkle! Great Card!!!

Julia said...

Linda, I love this card, it is so much fun.
Hugs,
Julia

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card, love your papers and cute image!