Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Owl be Seeing You Next Summer

That's what I said to the Outer Banks when we left them after a most wonderful summer vacation. We actually started looking at going down over Christmas!! Wouldn't that be an awesome Christmas present we give our family. It's definitely worth looking into!! I had this adorable Fresh Brewed Designs image on my desk and it got me thinking about the beach. This image is called Owl Be Surfing and can be found HERE. I didn't put a sentiment on it, thought I would wait to see what occasion I would need it for. This card fits the fun challenge going on over at the Fresh Brewed Blog, End of Summer. If you want to play along, hurry up because that challenge ends tonight. But be sure and come back tomorrow for a new month long PRIZE challenge as well as a digi release. Nothing but fun!!!

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Super card, love the owl and the fabulous stitching! The background papers are wonderful!

Sally Dube said...

Hi Linda - I was looking at the FBD site and noticed someone had a Birthday...! Hope it was a very happy day!!
Really cute card too by the way... =) Sally